Florida State University Web Services, a unit of Information Technology Services (ITS), maintains the university's official web presence (www.fsu.edu) as well as several other top level webpages. We offer help to FSU units with determining the best plan for developing and hosting unit websites and expediting the process of creating or moving any web presence.
- In coordination with University Communications, Web Services maintains FSU's Homepage - over 5.5 million visitors and over 40 million page views last year (2017)
- Manages FSU's Web Content Management System (WCMS) - 142 live and 29 test unit websites
- Oversees Florida State's Calendar of Events with 270 University calendars listed with over 14,000 events and 11293 users
- Manage website accessibility software, Siteimprove
- Manage 56 Fluid Review sites
- Manage University Announcement email and website along with University Communications
- Manages the URL Shortening Service (URLSS), fla.st
- Manages the University Google Analytics account for university websites
- Implementation of Acquia Lift Content Personalization (soft launch 2019) in coordination with University Communications
- Works closely with other Information Technology Services (ITS) staff to design graphics for mobile applications, emails and websites such as myFSU email login, VLab and portal system
Contact Web Services
Let us know how we can help you.
- Map to our office, located in the Morgan Building (HMB).
- Email ITS Web Services
- Join one or all of our Lists, Web Services Lists
- To request support, please go to the Service Center website and open a case or send an email.
- For after-hours website downtime, call (850) 644-HELP or (850) 644-4357 and select option 4.
Web Services provides the IT platform to streamline the process allowing the university community to post and manage websites in an efficient manner allowing cost savings to the university overall in the spirit of being effective and efficient. To be clear, ITS Web Services does not provide the following: Establishing the navigational structure of your site, development of new content or migration of existing content.