InCommon Federation is the go-to resource for accessing global research and scholarly collaboration tools. Through InCommon Federation, FSU faculty, staff, students and researchers have access to thousands of global research, library and university databases. To access InCommon resources, navigate to a member site and select Florida State University in the dropdown before entering your FSUID and password.
- Single Sign-On | access any site in the InCommon network with your FSUID and password
- Global Collaboration | share data with worldwide network of over 5,000 universities, libraries and research labs
- Higher Ed-Focused | governed and built by open community to meet specific needs of higher education
- Trusted Connection | secure and seamless access to global research and cloud services
- Additional Access | submit a support request to access InCommon member sites with additional access requirements
Users must have an FSUID to utilize Federated Services (InCommon).