ITS provides support for the university’s student information system and interfacing systems. These systems track student information and records from the moment someone applies to the university to the day they graduate. ITS can help set up interfaces between the student information system and third-party apps that need to access data, as well as support webforms and other tools that write data to the student information system. Whether it is data coming in or data going out, ITS can help you use that information to support student success.
- Student data | collect and sync data with university student information system
- Third-party integrations | ability to share system data with third-party tools and apps
- Consultations | technical experts help figure out how to get student data where it needs to go
- Department liaison | close communication and cooperation with home offices
- System updates | thorough planning and testing completed for system upgrades
There is no charge for this service.