ITS supports the university’s central business application services and interfacing systems. These systems facilitate core business-related functions within human resources and finance and are essential to keep the university operating. ITS works closely with home offices and departments across campus to maintain and optimize standard software applications as well as develop custom applications and integrations. Serving as a partner hub between business home offices and technical developers, ITS supports strategic goals and daily operations and works in tandem with university departments to plan and implement future enhancements to supported systems.
- Business data | collect and sync data with university business application systems
- Third-party integrations | ability to share system data with third-party tools and apps
- Technical development | technical support for system customizations and enhancements
- Document management | electronic storage of university documents
- Dedicated support | department liaisons offer dedicated troubleshooting and consultations
There is no charge for this service.