Office Online delivers free, web-based versions of Microsoft Office applications. Use Office Online to access online versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more to work on files from anywhere with a web browser and Internet connection.
- Access online versions of: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Sway, Outlook and OneDrive for Business
- View, create and edit files on the go
- Collaborate in real-time with colleagues or students at FSU with simultaneous editing
Who can use this service?
Current FSU students, faculty and staff
Access Office Online
- Sign in to Office 365 with your FSUID:
- Students: https://outlook.com/my.fsu.edu
- Faculty/Staff: https://outlook.com/fsu.edu
- Click the app launcher icon in the top-left corner
- Select an Office Online app