*This feature is only available during the Service Desk hours of operation.
Before requesting a repair or placing an order, visit the Service Catalog for information on services offered or supported by ITS. Our service pages feature Request this Service and Support sections which detail the best way to access, request, order, or receive support.
Request a repair (RN) when you're experiencing problems with services such as cable TV, conference calling, telephones, web conferencing, or wired networking.
Place an order (TSR) when your department needs to obtain an estimate or request cable TV, cellular services and equipment, conference calling, desktop backup, telephones, web conferencing, or wireless access points.
Monday-Friday 8:00AM-6:00PM ET
2019 Fall Semester Extended Hours:
8/26-8/30 8:00AM-8:00PM ET
9/2 Labor Day - FSU closed
9/3-9/6 8:00AM-8:00PM ET
For support after hours, call 850-644-HELP (4357) and select the appropriate option. Housing residents experiencing problems after hours must contact the front office of their residence hall. All non-emergency requests will be handled in the order received when we return to normal business hours.
- Press 1: For automated directory assistance
- Press 2: To leave a message for ITS with the following:
- Name, Phone Number, and Times of availability
- Type of service and Description of the issue being reported
Call 850-644-HELP (4357) and select one of the following options to be guided to the appropriate response team:
- Press 3: Major telephone, cable TV, or building security and access outages are transferred to the FSU Police Department.
- Press 4: Emergencies regarding a network, server, or systems outage are transferred to the ITS 24-hour System Monitoring Call Center.