We all have passwords. But what if someone steals your password? Anyone could access your accounts! That’s where multi-step verification comes in. Multi-step verification is an extra layer of security designed to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information. It requires you to verify your identity twice—once with your password and once with your phone or mobile device—before you can access sensitive information on select pages within OMNI HR and Student Central. Multi-step verification is easy to use, with step-by-step instructions each time you land on a protected page. This extra security helps secure your accounts and keep your personal information safe.
- Modern, two-factor solution provides added account security
- Ability to configure various devices, including cellphone, tablet or landline
- Easy-to-use mobile app for authentication via smartphones and smartwatches
- Ability to set trusted devices
To use multi-step verification, you must register one or more of the following devices (we recommend at least two):
There is no charge for this service.
Request this Service
You will be automatically prompted to enroll or manage devices for multi-step verification when you try to access sensitive information on select pages within OMNI HR and Student Central.
Set Up Duo Mobile App
We highly recommend installing the Duo Mobile app for quick, one-tap verification.
Submit a support request with the following information:
- Category: IT Support Services
- Specialty Type: Logins, Passwords, System Access
- Detail: Multi-step Verification