Elevate your research with complimentary access to info about the latest technology trends. Gartner Higher Education Reference provides unlimited access to a knowledge base of IT research and technology news, products and trends to support your research and business projects. Funded in part by the Student Technology Fee, Gartner is available to all current Florida State University students, faculty and staff. With thousands of research articles on every aspect of information technology, the applications of Gartner research reach far beyond the technology field to practical uses in education, business management, healthcare, government and more.
- Gather data to support class projects, papers and presentations
- Keep up-to-date on new tech gadgets and how to use them
- Learn how to use new technology in the classroom
- Use the data and information to substantiate research papers
- Analyze vendors and products to make strategic business decisions
- Learn how to use new technology devices and applications
How to access Gartner
- Navigate to the Gartner login page: http://gtnr.it/1ldodQH
- Enter your FSUID username and password
- Click "Continue"