1. Click the Start menu, and select the Control Panel
2. Click Network and Internet
3. Under Network and Sharing Center, click Connect to a network
4. Right-click FSUSecure and select Properties
5. The FSUSecure Wireless Network properties window displays
6. Enter the following network settings:
- Select WPA2-Enterprise from the Security type drop-down menu
- Select AES from the Encryption type drop-down menu
- Select Protected EAP (PEAP) from the Choose a network authentication method drop-down menu
- Uncheck the box that says Cache user information for subsequent connections to this network
7. Next to Protect EAP (PEAP) click the Settings button
8. Under Protected EAP Properties window displays:
- Ensure that the Validate server certificate box is checked
- Check Connect to these servers: and in the text box add these server names: auth.its.fsu.edu
- Under Trusted Root Certification Authorities locae and check the boxes next to AddTrust External CA Root and
- Under Select Authentication Method choose the drop-down option Secure Password (EAP-MSCHAP v2)
9. Click the Configure button
- Uncheck the box that says Automatically use my Windows logon name and password (and domain if any)
10. Click the OK button
11. Click OK in the Protected EAP Properties window
12. Click OK in the FSUSecure wireless network properties window. The pop-up window will appear Connect to a Network.
13. Click Enter/select additional log on Information.
14. In the User name field -if you're a student- enter your official FSU Email address (FSUID@my.fsu.edu) or as a member of the Faculty/Staff, enter your FSUID. Next insert your password and Password fields.
15. When asked to validate the server certificate, click OK