Here is some information you may need to configure your wireless device. These instructions are provided as a courtesy to assist in the setup various wireless devices not covered in our instructions.
If prompted, enter the following setting:
- Network Name (as written): FSUSecure
- Network Type: WPA2 - Enterprise
- Data Encryption: AES
- EAP Type: Protected EAP (PEAP)
- Certificate servers names: fsu-wireless-auth-ecc.its.fsu.edu
- Trusted Root Certification Authorities:
- AddTrust External CA Root
- COMODO ECC Certification Authority
- COMODO ECC Organization Validation Secure Server CA
- Authentication Method: Secure password (EAP-MSCHAP v2)
If prompted for a username and password, enter the following information in those fields:
Students: Enter your official FSU Email address (FSUID@my.fsu.edu) and password.
Faculty & Staff: Enter your FSUID and password (If this does not work, change the username to your Active Directory User ID)