Feeling artsy? Adobe Creative Cloud gives you the tools to design amazing work and eye-catching creations. Access all of Adobe’s desktop apps, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver and more. With Creative Cloud, you’ll have the latest and greatest creative apps for photography, design, web and video at your fingertips. So go ahead. Make a poster, a video, a presentation, a report—anything you can imagine. You’ve got the tools.
- Cutting-edge creativity | access 20+ premier creative apps
- Seamless collaboration | share files with colleagues and stay on top of changes with version control
- Cloud services | take advantage of Adobe's free online portfolios, font database and cloud storage
- Automatic updates | get the latest updates, features and services as soon as they’re released
Current FSU faculty, staff and departments
To access Adobe Creative Cloud on your FSU computer you must first create an Adobe Enterprise ID.
Create Adobe Enterprise ID
Single User Installation
Work with your department’s IT support to have Creative Cloud installed on your FSU-owned computer.
Install Creative Cloud Desktop Apps
Shared User Installation
Need to install Adobe Creative Cloud in a computer lab or on a shared computer? You’ll need a device license, which allows multiple users to access Creative Cloud without signing in. Department IT administrators can request a Creative Cloud device license by submitting a support request with the following information:
- Category: IT Support Services
- Specialty Type: Software Licensing
- Detail: (Blank)
- Summary: Request access to Adobe Creative Cloud
- Include the name and FSU email address (in the firstname.lastname@example.org format) of the IT representative who will be installing Adobe Creative Cloud
After Adobe Creative Cloud has been installed on your FSU computer, follow these instructions to sign in.
Sign in to Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop Apps
Lots of online training resources exist to help you master Adobe Creative Cloud apps. Follow the links below to access everything from short informational videos to full online courses.