Florida State University Web Services, a unit of Information Technology Services (ITS), maintains the university's official web presence (www.fsu.edu) as well as several other top level webpages. We offer help to FSU units with determining the best plan for developing and hosting unit websites and expediting the process of creating or moving any web presence.
- Maintains FSU's Homepage in coordination with University Communications - over 2 million visitors and nearly 4 million pageviews per month
- Manages FSU's Web Content Management System (WCMS) - over 97 unit websites
- Oversees Florida State's Calendar of Events with 61 University calendars listed
- Supports MyFSU Mobile, Florida State's Mobile App with over 118,000 active users and over 3 million app runs
- Manage Fluid Review accounts
- Manages the URL Shortening Service (URLSS), fla.st
- Manages the University iTunes Developer account for university-only apps
- Manages the University Google Analytics account for university websites
- Works closely with University Facilities to update the Campus maps on various platforms
- Works closely with other Information Technology Services (ITS) staff to design graphics for emails and websites such as myFSU email login, VLab and portal system.
Contact Web Services
Let us know how we can help you.
- Map to our office, located in the Technology Services Building
- Email ITS Web Services, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join one or all of our Lists, Web Services Lists
- To request support, please go to the Service Center website and open a case or send an email.
- For after-hours website downtime, call (850) 644-HELP or (850) 644-4357 and select option 4.
Web Services provides the IT platform to streamline the process allowing the university community to post and manage websites in an efficient manner allowing cost savings to the university overall in the spirit of being effective and efficient. To be clear, ITS Web Services does not provide the following: Establishing the navigational structure of your site, development of new content or migration of existing content.