Hooking up your TV is easy. Before you get started, make sure you have a long enough coaxial cable to run from the wall to the back of the TV (we recommend 15-25 feet). Then, follow the steps below to get everything set up.
- Locate the cable outlet on the wall
- In most halls, it is near the front door.
- In newer halls, look for a face plate on the wall with the connection on the front.
- In older halls, look for a wire coming down the wall from the ceiling into a box about knee high. The connection will be on the bottom of the box.
- Firmly connect your cable wire into the port in the back of your TV and into the cable outlet on the wall.