Seminole Cable Vision is a university-managed cable television service provided through the local Comcast provider. Cable service offers more than 120 channels of entertainment, sports, news and cultural programming.
- Students (University Housing residents)
- More than 120 channels available, including 76 HD channels
- On-campus resident access to XFINITY On Campus
- 100+ live streaming channels and DVR recordings available with XFINITY On Campus
You must have a cable-ready television with internal QAM tuners and coaxial cables to access Seminole Cable Vision.
For student access to Seminole Cable Vision, you must be an on-campus University Housing resident.
Extra services such as DVR and premium channels are available in some areas.
Request an estimate for a detailed cost breakdown.
Request this Service
Cable is included as a residence hall amenity. You do not need to pay additional fees, sign up or request to disconnect this service.
Additional premium streaming content is available to purchase directly from Comcast through XFINITY On Campus.
Place an order with the following information:
- Services: Local Service – Phone & Cable > Cable Television Services & Equipment (Seminole Cable Vision)
Create a repair ticket with the following information:
- Select: Cable TV Service (Seminole CableVision)
No related services.