Logging Into eZ Publish
There are two site interfaces in eZ Publish: the Administration Interface and the Website Interface. Typically, the site administrator uses the Administration Interface to build and modify the site, while a content editor uses the more lightweight Website Interface to manage content.
How to Log Into the Administration Interface
Go to the URL:https://ezadmin.fsu.edu/
Your username and password will be provided to you by the ITS Web Group.
If you have forgotten your password, please go to the URL of your eZ Publish site and add /user/forgotpassword to the end of your URL.
example: yoursite.ezadmin.fsu.edu/user/forgotpassword (replace yoursite with your college/department)
How to Log Into the Website Interface
The address to the login page will be the URL of your eZ Publish site with user/login added to the end.
example: yoursite.ezadmin.fsu.edu/user/login (replace yoursite with your college/department)
You may also log into the Administration Interface from here.
- About Us
- FSUID Account Management
- Holiday Luncheon
- Email Campaigns
- Featured Projects
- Information Security and Privacy Office
- Service Catalog
- - Classroom Technology
- Building/Area Access Systems
- Building Wiring for Voice, Video, & Data
- Building Wiring Standards for Construction...
- Pager Devices & Plans
- Directory Assistance
- Elevator/Residence Hall Entrance Telephones
- Emergency Blue Light Telephones (EBLT)
- Telephone Services
- Video Conferencing
- Collaboration Service
- Computer Labs
- Computer Repair Center
- Computing Technology Support
- Data and Reporting Services
- Database Services
- Document Management
- FSU Card
- Gartner Higher Education Reference (Core R...
- Gartner for Technical Professionals
- Guest Access to University Computing Resou...
- ITS-Service Desk
- Information Technology Assessment
- Mainframe (NWRDC) Support Services
- Remote Assistance
- Research and Development
- Secure Apps Adminstration
- Server Hosting
- IT Security
- Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware Software Managemen...
- Computing Security
- Firewall Implementation and Management
- IT Security
- IT Security Awareness & Education
- Intrusion Monitoring and Prevention
- Microsoft Windows Software Update Service
- Privacy Resources
- SSL Encryption Certificates
- Security Assessment Program
- Security Incident Response and Reporting
- System Administration Security
- Web Site Data Protection
- - Network
- - Public Safety
- - Software
- - Storage
- - Web Services
- ITS Service Desk
- - Departments
- - Employees
- - Students
- ITS Policies & Guidelines
- IT Professionals
- Student Technology Fee
- Student Orientation 2011