Web Services - Information Technology Services
Florida State University Web Services, a unit of Information Technology Services (ITS), maintains the university's official web presence (www.fsu.edu) as well as several other top level webpages. We offer help to FSU units with determining the best plan for developing and hosting unit websites and expediting the process of creating or moving any web presence.
- Maintains FSU's Homepage in coordination with University Communications - over 2 million visitors and nearly 4 million pageviews per month
- Manages FSU's Web Content Management System (WCMS) - over 118 unit websites
- Oversees Florida State's Calendar of Events with 61 University calendars listed
- Supports MyFSU Mobile, Florida State's Mobile App with over 118,000 active users and over 3 million app runs
- Coordinate Student Profiles which are produced by the offices of Information Technology Services, the Provost, Student Affairs, Undergraduate Studies and University Communications
- Manages the University iTunes Developer account for university-only apps
- Works closely with University Facilities to update the Campus maps on various platforms
- Works closely with other Information Technology Services (ITS) staff to skin templates for 'important announcement' emails and products such as myFSU email login, VLab and portal system.
Contact Web Services
Let us know how we can help you.
- Map to our office, located in the University Center, Building C
- Email ITS Web Services, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Webmaster List for FSU website designers and developers at https://lists.fsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/webmasters Please use your @fsu.edu email address to sign up.
- To request support, please go to the Service Center website and open a case or send an email.
- For after-hours website downtime, please email ITSemail@example.com or call (850) 644-2591.
Website hosting options:
Go Mobile, Get Connected, Get FSU Mobile http://m.fsu.edu