University Events Calendar
Discover what’s happening on campus with Florida State University’s interactive events calendar. The calendar brings hundreds of university events together in one place. You can browse upcoming events and quickly make plans with friends. The calendar—which includes filters for each unit—offers loads of customization and interactive features, making it easy to keep up with university events, whatever your interests are.
- Social sharing | share events to Facebook, Twitter or other social networks and invite friends
- Trending events | see what’s trending on campus right now and who’s attending
- Planning tools | RSVP, review ticket prices and find nearby parking
- Customized dashboards | log in to set up event reminders and add events to your personal calendar
- Responsive design | access and navigate the calendar across just about any device, at work or on the go
NOTE: Certain features are only available when logged in with an FSUID. For more information, see: What’s the difference between logging in with my FSUID or creating an account?
Florida State University’s events calendar is powered by Localist, an interactive online calendaring platform.
To take full advantage of all the calendar’s features, go to the website and click LOG IN.
- If you have an FSUID, click Login with FSUID and you will be directed to the myFSU login page
- If you do not have an FSUID, click Create an Account and set up a Localist account using a valid email address
The new calendar system is extremely intuitive, but if you need a little extra help getting started, we’ve got you covered. ;) Just see the links below. If additional help is needed, feel free to schedule one-on-one training with Web Services by emailing email@example.com.
University Events Calendar Tip Sheet
Localist Knowledge Base
Request a Calendar
Contact ITS Web Services to get a calendar filter set up and start driving attendance to your events.
Request a Calendar and Make a Widget