Online Surveys (Qualtrics)
Qualtrics is the University's online survey software solution. It can be used for something as simple as a program evaluation or needs assessment, and something as complicated as academic research. This service provides the ability to fully customize the look and feel of any survey. Results can be analyzed within Qualtrics or exported in various formats.
Qualtrics Surveys are easy to create with point and click features.
- New: Survey respondents can now attach (upload) a file with "File Upload Feature"
- Over 100 different question types including multiple choice, matrix, slider, heat map, rank order, text entry, grouping, and more
- Different kinds of logic to change the flow of questions depending on given answers
- Media can be added
- Rich text formatting
- HTML editing
- Libraries of questions are available
- Create your own libraries of questions, surveys, messages, and media
- Share your questions and/or surveys and collaborate with others
A few of the most popular are:
- Quotas can be set to end a survey or set off email notifications
- Distribution can be through a link or to a particular email list
- Ability to Collect data about respondents or allow respondents to be anonymous
- Data can be embedded and information can be piped to personalize the experience
- Alerts and triggers can be set to send email to anyone including respondents
- Surveys can be translated into 48 languages
- Surveys can be turned into tests with a few clicks
- Survey accessibility with 508 compliance