After Hours Support
Emergency After Hour Requests
On-call emergency service / outage instructions are always available by following the voice prompts at the Help Line: 850-644-HELP (4357).
The prompts guide you to the appropriate response team based on the type of outage you are experiencing:
- Press 3: Major telephone, cable TV, or building security and access outages are transferred to the FSU Police Department.
- Press 4: Emergencies regarding a network, server, or systems outage are transferred to the ITS 24-hour System Monitoring Call Center.
To contact a large, diverse group of University IT technical support, you can send an email to email@example.com . Please note that this email is not always monitored after hours so you should still follow the proper protocol of submitting a confirming case or voice mail.
Non-Emergency After Hours Requests
- Submit a Case @ http://servicecenter.fsu.edu/ OR
- Leave a Voice Mail message on the Help Line Voice Mail, Help Line Voice Mail Options:
- Press 1: For automated directory assistance.
- Press 2: To leave a message for the ITS Service Desk.
- Press 3: For major telephone, cable TV, or building security and access outages (transfers to FSU Police Department).
- Press 4: To report an emergency regarding a network or server outage (transfers to the ITS 24-hour System Monitoring Call Center).
- Housing residents must contact the front office of their residence hall.
Be SURE to provide a concise and accurate:
- Contact information (phone number/name) & times you are available.
- Reference the type of service, i.e. “Email” relative to your request to assist with proper routing.
- Complete, detailed description of the problem you are experiencing, including equipment type, operating system, application type and version, and when the problem occurred).
All requests will be handled in the order received when we return to normal business hours.