Instructions for Placing Non-FSU Budget Number Orders
FOR EASE OF USE, YOU MAY WISH TO PRINT THESE INSTRUCTIONS...
1. Open the non-FSU Budget Number Order Form.
2. Enter "YOUR" contact information in the following fields: Contact Name, Contact Email, Contact Phone.
3. Under "Company Name" select your company from the pull down menu. If your company is not listed, choose "not listed" at the bottom of the list.
4. Under "Service Address", type in building and room.
5. Under "Customer Requested Due date" enter the date lines are needed (more details may be added in the "DETAILS OF WORK" Field.
6. Under “Please check all services that apply” select "Basic Telephone Service" and/or "Network Setup/Configuration (Data)".
7. In the "DETAILS OF WORK" Field, complete the following ...
Billing Address Street:
Billing Address City:
Billing Address State:
Billing Address Zip:
Company Name (if not listed or different than above):
Alternate Contact Name:
Alternate Contact Phone Number:
Alternate Contact Email Address:
Start Date needed:
Removal Date needed:
Number of lines needed:
Location of Lines (Building/Room):
Long Distance Capability (Yes or No):
8. Answer the Security Question
9. Click the "Send Form to ITS" Button (only click button once or more than one order will submit).
You will receive a confirmation number on your screen. This is your order number. Please keep this number available for tracking purposes.
- Recovered - DO NOT DELETE
- FSUID Account Management
- About Us
- Service Catalog
- - Classroom Technology
- Alarm Systems for Facilities
- Building/Area Access Systems
- Building Wiring for Voice, Video, & Data
- Building Wiring Standards for Construction...
- Pager Devices & Plans
- Directory Assistance
- Conference Calling
- Elevator/Residence Hall Entrance Telephones
- Emergency Blue Light Telephones (EBLT)
- Telephone Services
- Video Conferencing
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Blackboard Login Help
- Collaboration Service
- Computer Labs
- Computer Repair Center
- Data and Reporting Services
- Database Services
- Desktop Support
- Document Management
- FSU Card
- Guest Access to University Computing Resou...
- ITS-Service Desk
- Mainframe (NWRDC) Support Services
- Password & Username Assistance
- Research and Development
- Secure Apps Adminstration
- Server Hosting
- Web Site Hosting – Microsoft Windows Inter...
- IT Security
- Anti-Virus/Anti-Spyware Software Managemen...
- Computing Security
- Firewall Implementation and Management
- IT Security
- IT Security
- IT Security Awareness & Education
- IT Security Awareness Education
- Intrusion Monitoring and Prevention
- SSL Encryption Certificates
- Security Assessment Program
- Security Incident Response and Reporting
- System Administration Security
- - Network
- - Public Safety
- - Software
- - Storage
- - Web Services
- ITS Service Center
- - Departments/Vendors
- - Employees
- - Students
- ITS Policies & Guidelines
- Student Technology Fee
- Student Orientation 2011