myFSU-Email Client/Mobile Setup
- ITS strongly encourages you to use the appropriate Exchange settings for your device if possible, not IMAP.
- If you need assistance with a device not listed, please contact the ITS Service Desk.
- POP3 is not supported.
- FSU licensing for Office 365 does not include the use of Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus clients or software. Please do not purchase Microsoft Office Pro Plus with the intention of using it with myFSU-Mail accounts.
|Generic Settings (IMAP, Exchange)|
- Email Campaigns
- About Us
- FSUID Account Management
- Featured Projects
- Information Security and Privacy Office
- Service Catalog
- - Classroom Technology
- Building/Area Access Systems
- Building Wiring for Voice, Video, & Data
- Building Wiring Standards for Construction...
- Pager Devices & Plans
- Directory Assistance
- Elevator/Residence Hall Entrance Telephones
- Emergency Blue Light Telephones (EBLT)
- Telephone Services
- Video Conferencing
- Collaboration Service
- Computer Labs
- Computer Repair Center
- Computing Technology Support
- Data and Reporting Services
- Database Services
- Document Management
- FSU Card
- Gartner Higher Education Reference (Core R...
- Gartner for Technical Professionals
- Guest Access to University Computing Resou...
- ITS-Service Desk
- Information Technology Assessment
- Mainframe (NWRDC) Support Services
- Remote Support Assistance
- Research and Development
- Secure Apps Adminstration
- Server Hosting
- IT Security
- Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware Software Managemen...
- Computing Security
- Firewall Implementation and Management
- IT Security
- IT Security Awareness & Education
- Intrusion Monitoring and Prevention
- Microsoft Windows Software Update Service
- Privacy Resources
- SSL Encryption Certificates
- Security Assessment Program
- Security Incident Response and Reporting
- System Administration Security
- Web Site Data Protection
- - Network
- - Public Safety
- - Software
- - Storage
- - Web Services
- ITS Service Desk
- - Departments
- - Employees
- - Students
- ITS Policies & Guidelines
- Student Technology Fee
- Student Orientation 2011