Email Account Deactivation
Retirees have been migrated over to our Exchange 2010 servers and access through http://exchange.fsu.edu. If you had an Exchange e-mail while actively employed with FSU you will continue to have your Exchange e-mail account with the normal 250MB quota.
Employees may keep your email
account for at least 6 months after you leave FSU (you are no longer an
employee and not an FSU Retiree). Nine months after your separation date, your
access to your FSU email account will be terminated.
FSU Alumni* (and former students)
After you graduate and as an alumnus, you will retain your myFSU account.
Under the terms of agreement entered into by Florida State University and Microsoft your email address will not be shared, marketed or sold and your emails will not be mined. However, Microsoft “may” send Microsoft (only) related product information to you.
*Alumni enrolled as students 1981 or later are eligible to receive a myFSU (@my.fsu.edu) account. Alumni enrolled as students prior to 1981 are not eligible to automatically receive a myFSU (@my.fsu.edu) account, as they have no records in the student database. There is currently no system in place to enter alumni into the student database unless they are readmitted. We are committed to researching how we can add these alumni into the student database for the future.
For instructions on setting up your myFSU account, click here.
- Recovered - DO NOT DELETE
- FSUID Account Management
- About Us
- Service Catalog
- - Classroom Technology
- Alarm Systems for Facilities
- Building/Area Access Systems
- Building Wiring for Voice, Video, & Data
- Building Wiring Standards for Construction...
- Pager Devices & Plans
- Directory Assistance
- Conference Calling
- Elevator/Residence Hall Entrance Telephones
- Emergency Blue Light Telephones (EBLT)
- Telephone Services
- Video Conferencing
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Blackboard Login Help
- Collaboration Service
- Computer Labs
- Computer Repair Center
- Data and Reporting Services
- Database Services
- Desktop Support
- Document Management
- FSU Card
- Guest Access to University Computing Resou...
- ITS-Service Desk
- Mainframe (NWRDC) Support Services
- Password & Username Assistance
- Research and Development
- Secure Apps Adminstration
- Server Hosting
- Web Site Hosting – Microsoft Windows Inter...
- IT Security
- Anti-Virus/Anti-Spyware Software Managemen...
- Computing Security
- Firewall Implementation and Management
- IT Security
- IT Security
- IT Security Awareness & Education
- IT Security Awareness Education
- Intrusion Monitoring and Prevention
- SSL Encryption Certificates
- Security Assessment Program
- Security Incident Response and Reporting
- System Administration Security
- - Network
- - Public Safety
- - Software
- - Storage
- - Web Services
- ITS Service Center
- - Departments/Vendors
- - Employees
- - Students
- ITS Policies & Guidelines
- Student Technology Fee
- Student Orientation 2011