The Computer Repair Center offers service to employees for their personal devices. Additionally, if your computer is still covered by a manufacturer’s warranty, you may be eligible for repairs at no cost to you. Warranty service is provided for Apple, Dell, Samsung, Lenovo, and Toshiba computers.
The Computer Repair Center services include but are not limited to:
- Diagnosis and troubleshooting of computing devices; including mobile, laptops, and tablets.
- Configuring and troubleshooting FSU wireless networks: FSUWIN, FSUSecure.
- Configuring email clients or other email-related software.
- Installation and configuration of anti-virus and anti-malware software.
- Data backup and restoration.
- Operating Systems troubleshooting, installations, and configurations.
|Service||Without warranty||With warranty*|
|Virus Removal||$40.00 /hr.||$40.00 /hr.|
|Memory Upgrade||$40.00 /hr. + parts||$40.00 /hr. + parts|
|Water Damage||$40.00 /hr. + parts||$40.00 /hr. + parts|
|Screen Cracked||$40.00 /hr. + parts||$40.00 /hr. + parts|
|Screen: Dead Pixels||$40.00 /hr. + parts||No cost|
|Motherboard Failure||$40.00 /hr. + parts||No cost|
|Memory Failure||$40.00 /hr. + parts||No cost|
|Hard Drive Failure||$40.00 /hr. + parts||No cost|
|Hard Drive Upgrade||$40.00 /hr. + parts||No cost.|
Employee repairs are payable with a credit card, a debit card or a FSUCard. These are the only accepted forms of payment.
FSU Service Center - Login to check the status of your repair or call 850-644-HELP for assistance.
*There are several cases where a manufacturer’s warranty doesn’t cover the failure, for example, water damage. Occasionally extra services are needed, such as back up and data recovery, and installing replacement RAM and hard drives. The labor rate for these services is not covered by the warranty. All repairs and potential charges will be discussed with the customer and approved in advance.