To make changes to your departmental listing, please submit a request using the FSU Service Center case management system. Please select, Category: IT Services, Type: Directory Services. For more information or help on this topic, submit a case with your contact information or call 644-HELP(4357).
To assist with edits, the current departmental listing is also available for review in the following formats below:
- Each department, main unit or program will have a minimum of one listing
- References to staff and titles are not permitted
- A phone number may only be used once
- Each listing will include basic contact information (Division, Department, Unit or Program, main phone/fax numbers, and building and room).
- When requesting updates, please reference the listings serial number which may be found from the pdf or excel file above.
Where is this information posted?
- All listings will be included in online, automated and printed directory formats as follows:
Reminder: If an employee does not have a direct campus phone line or mobile phone listed in the Faculty & Staff Directory, please use your department's main telephone number as their campus contact. Instructions for reviewing and updating this information are located at http://its.fsu.edu/Communications/Directory-Assistance/Employee-directory-update.
- FSUID Account Management
- Holiday Celebration
- About Us
- Service Catalog
- - Classroom Technology
- - Communications
- Computer Labs
- Computing Technology Support
- Data and Reporting Services
- Database Services
- Desktop Backup
- Document Management
- Gartner Higher Education Reference (Core R...
- Guest Access to University Computing Resou...
- Information Technology Assessment
- Mainframe (NWRDC) Support Services
- Remote Assistance
- Research and Development
- Server Hosting
- Student Computing Support
- - IT Security
- - Network
- - Public Safety
- - Software
- - Storage
- - Web Services
- ITS Service Desk
- - Departments
- - Employees
- - Students
- Information Security and Privacy Office
- ITS Policies & Guidelines
- IT Professionals
- Student Technology Fee