myFSU Portal Opens to Faculty and Staff
Megan Del Debbio
04/22/2013 02:47 pm
The myFSU portal is open to Florida State University faculty and staff.
The portal is a Web-based resource that organizes in one location important online resources at FSU. The site uses single sign-on technology to enable users to log on once and access all major university applications, including HR, Blackboard and FSU Exchange email. The portal also enables FSU employees to:
- retrieve personal HR and financial data;
- manage work lists and receive notifications on management tasks;
- plan and monitor course management responsibilities; and
- access other job-specific applications and links.
Portal content is customized to the user and delivers a unique landing page to each individual. After the user logs on, a dashboard of personalized content and resources based on his or her role becomes available. Quick links offer easy access to the resources and applications relevant to the individual’s role. Through the portal, faculty also have access through the portal to additional course management tools for the Fall 2013 term and beyond.
In conjunction with the portal launch, Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) has been renamed myFSU Business Intelligence (myFSU BI) to align with other FSU systems. myFSU BI, accessible through myFSU portal, features an array of dashboards and reports as the go-to resource for advanced FSU systems reporting and information analysis.
The Faculty & Staff community within myFSU portal launched on Monday, April 22. A similar, student-targeted community in myFSU portal recently launched in early March 2013 with the new myFSU Student Central system.
You can access the portal by logging on to https://my.fsu.edu with a current FSUID and password.
If you have questions regarding the new Faculty & Staff community in myFSU portal, please email the myFSU Portal Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a case using the FSU Service Center system for troubleshooting assistance.
- FSUID Account Management
- Email Campaigns
- About Us
- Holiday Luncheon
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Service Catalog
- - Classroom Technology
- - Communications
- Computer Labs
- Computing Technology Support
- Data and Reporting Services
- Database Services
- Desktop Backup
- Document Management
- FSU Card
- Gartner Higher Education Reference (Core R...
- Guest Access to University Computing Resou...
- ITS-Service Desk
- Information Technology Assessment
- Mainframe (NWRDC) Support Services
- Remote Assistance
- Research and Development
- Secure Apps Adminstration
- Server Hosting
- Student Computing Support
- IT Security
- Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware Software Managemen...
- Computing Security
- Enterprise SSL
- Firewall Implementation and Management
- IT Security
- IT Security Awareness & Education
- Intrusion Monitoring and Prevention
- Microsoft Windows Software Update Service
- Multi-Step Verification
- Privacy Resources
- Security Assessment Program
- Security Incident Response and Reporting
- Steps to Secure a Compromised FSUID Account
- System Administration Security
- Web Site Data Protection
- - Network
- - Public Safety
- - Software
- - Storage
- - Web Services
- ITS Service Desk
- - Departments
- - Employees
- - Students
- Information Security and Privacy Office
- ITS Policies & Guidelines
- IT Professionals
- Student Technology Fee